Monday, June 29, 2009

Calling All Bookworms

I have added a new link to my bookmarks. Welcome PaperSpine!


If you read as much as I do then you definitely need www.paperspine.com This is the NetFlix for books. Right now, I have a membership where I get three books at a time. I keep them for as long as I want to and then I return them in the pre-paid envelope. Surprisingly, there are a lof of people who DON'T know about this site and it is such a crime! I pay 14.95 a month to be the best bookworm that I can be! Also, if you decide that the book you have just read is a keeper, you can have and pay for the price of the book.

I do hope that you will visit this fabulous site! It really is worth the money. They have so many books to choose from and if they do not have a certain book, they can order it for you!

Happy surfing (and reading!)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I like the idea of Paperspine. At the least it's a good site to glean for potential reading material. I found an interesting site you might like to add to your list; www.shelfari.com. You can keep track of your reading, read and write reviews, join groups (although those seemed pretty lame), and see what others like you are reading. It's social networking for bookworms!